Debit or Credit Card
PastFx Rotary Phaser is a faithful reincarnation of the revered multi-stage Photo Coupler Maxon PH-350 Rotary Phaser.
The PastFx Rotary Phaser is competitively priced and now incorporates additional features in a smaller pedalboard size format.
- True Bypass / stereo outputs (Internal Mono / Stereo Selector switch - Mono summed or Stereo Wet /Dry )
- Speed - controls the modulation rate.
- Depth - controls the Intensity of the modulation.
- Feedback - The Rotary Phaser incorporates both positive (CW) and negative (CCW) feedback. At 12 o'clock position feedback is at its minimum.
- Like the original on which it is based, the feedback control can produce squeals and chirps from the runaway oscillation of the feedback. This is normal and it is advised to reduce the amplifiers volume prior to setting the feedback control to maximum CW or CCW.
- Mode - This switch allows the user to select the number of phase stages of the effect.The PastFx Rotary Phaser has an additional 8 stage phasing option which is not found on the original.There are 4 different stage modes available indicated by number and adjacent led indicator 4,6,8,10, with 10 stage having the maximum amount of photo coupler phasing.
- Red LED LFO rate visually indicates the modulation rate (This is not found on the original)
- Waveform Selector choose between Triangle or Square lfo waveform. (square wave option is not found on the original)
- The pedal has been optimised to operate off standard 9V DC Neg tip “Boss style” power only. Please avoid cheap switchmode power supplies!
- Output B is for mono use, where the dry and modulated signals are combined. Output A will always produce a dry signal. By selecting the internal Stereo slide switch, the dry signal will be cut from the Output B jack. This will result in the Dry signal only exiting from Output A, and the Wet only modulated signal exiting from Output B
- Current draw approx 45mA.
- Compact 1590B Industry standard size
User Manual still to come :)
AS WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS, PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Big Thanks to Scruffie for his assistance in this project.
Without his input, this pedal would not had come into fruition :)